PFM Group Consulting LLC has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services) to over 50 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
CELEBRATION POINTE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT No. 1
Est. 2012; Located in Alachua County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
The Celebration Pointe Community Development District No. 1 (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by Ordinance No. 2012-17, adopted by the County of Alachua, Florida on December 11, 2012 and amended by Ordinance No. 2014-03, adopted by the County of Alachua, Florida on January 28, 2014 and amended by Ordinance No. 16-20 adopted by the County of Alachua, Florida on October 25, 2016. This District includes within its boundaries approximately 237.52 acres lying in Sections 10, 15, and 22, Township 10 South, Range 19 East located in Alachua County.
District Infrastructure and Property
The District issued its Series 2014A & 2017 Bonds (“Bonds”) to fund the construction and/or acquisition of stormwater management improvements, landscaping, utilities improvements, and roadway improvements.
District Annual Budgets
The District will annually approve both a Series 2014A & 2017 Bonds debt service budget and an Operations and Maintenance “O&M” budget. The Series 2014A & 2017 Bonds require level annual debt service and so the bond debt service budget will not vary substantially from year-to-year.
District annual Non-Ad Valorem Assessments
The District is currently being funded by the Developer.
A map of the District’s boundaries can be found here: LINK
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Alachua County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Alachua County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2016 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2016 Adopted Debt Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 Adopted Debt Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed O&M Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed Debt Service Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted O&M Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Debt Service Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed Debt Service Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed O&M Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Debt Service Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Debt Service Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed O&M Budget (PDF | RTF)
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2016, please contact the District Office.
Audited Financial Statements:
As the District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, and accepted by the Board, we will post them on the website for your information. If you are interested in an audit for a previous fiscal year, please contact the District Office. For more information on audits, please visit http://www.myflorida.com/audgen/.
Additional District Documents:
FY 2019 Meeting Agendas:
- 7-23-19 Meeting
FY 2018 Meeting Agendas:
- 10-24-17 Meeting Cancelled
- 1-23-18 Meeting Cancelled
FY 2017 Meeting Agendas:
- 10-25-16 Meeting Cancelled
- 11-29-16 Meeting Cancelled
- 1-24-17 Meeting Cancelled
Celebration Pointe CDD No. 1
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Mark Watts of Cobb & Cole
351 East New York Avenue, Suite 200
Deland, FL 32724
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
PFM Group Consulting LLC
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
send us a message
Fill out the contact form below to contact your community leaders. Report a problem in the community, ask a question, or share your opinions on area issues.